Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Magnusson First Day of School


FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! I AM FINALLY FREE AT LAST! WOOOHOOO! All three of my children are in school all day. Colton started at the Junior High. He is a mighty 7th grader. He is loving it "all those hot girls." You remember how it was. Kinzie is now in 4th grade and as a side note she in now in level 6 gymnastics. Jaycie is now going ALL DAY as a 1st grader. I was asked if I was sad. I had to think about it for......a second hmmm. nope. Actually I am kind of sad that my kids are growing up so fast, but it sure is nice to have some time to do what I want or need to get done. I am once again PTA Pres.(shoot me now). But this is my last year and I have done my duty to the public school system. My wonderful, sexy, handsome husband is still protecting the fine citizens of Lehi, Utah. In other news.... our dog died. I know sad, but, he was getting old. I know many of you didn't know him but we got him when Colton was just one. He has been a member of this family for quit some time. We are thinking of getting a pot belly pig. If we do I will name him Carl. Jeff wants a boxer. We will see who wins. Also, my birthday is coming in a few days. Just a friendly reminder for those of you who want to send gifts.

5 comments:

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

I would like to express my condolences on the passing of your beloved Hank. I remember when you got him and he attacked Colton's diaper and tried to pull it off him. Colton was going nuts. Anyway, I hope you replace him with the pig - Carl. Best of Luck.

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

I would also like to say how sorry I am about Hank. He was a close member of your family.. I remember the time Jeff tried to pop his anal gland cyst - I mean really, the things you do for the ones you love. My vote is also for Carl. - Jammie

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

Jammie - That was the funniest thing I have ever read. I am crying!!!! It is true - you do perform the most pleasant of tasks when you love someone.

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

I love the new school pics.. could that back pack be any bigger!?

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

Jeff didn't think it was funny while he was doing it. And yes, the backpack could be bigger, it could be a suitcase. She picked it.