Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pictures of my Wedding... at last!



Finally! The long awaited pictures proving the long awaited nuptials of the New Mr and Mrs Brooks! I thought I'd post a few pics for all you jackasses that couldnt make it! ha ha.. I'm only kidding. Congrats to those of you who had new babies keeping you home... it's a good excuse! To the rest of you - I'm pretty sure I gave you plenty of notice! :)

Anyways, here they are! I seem to be a little more excited than the groom.. but oh well! :)


This one with me and Grandpa is one of my favorites!






I like this one with Dad alot too!






Here are just a few more.. it takes forever to upload on this site! I could put so many more on, but the time!

I really liked my Cake!

The Candy Buffet was a hit! It kept all the kids (and some of the adults) occupied for most of the reception!


This is a good pic of the Simper family!



Like I said, It would take all day to put all my favorites up! But it was a beautiful day, and I was a beautiful bride! he he. kidding. (but really, I was!)

We newlyweds are extremely happy, living in Lehi - here's our address: 1371 N. 600 East, Lehi, UT 84043 801-766-1269. I think we should be added to the family phone book now!

We have Jesse's 16 year old son, Kerric, living with us. It's been a challenge for all three of us (mostly for me though.. ) but things are going well. I've never lived with boys before. They're mostly icky, but i'm learning to cope. I'm sure I'll have continual stories on this topic to share with everyone!

Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it to the wedding, and I forgive all of you who couldnt! And thanks to all of you for all the gifts (shower, wedding, etc). I suck at sending Thank You notes, so lets consider this it! I love you all!

Jammie

2 comments:

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

very beautiful wedding and you made a gorgeous bride. Your bridesmaids weren't half bad either. I was gald I made it to the wedding-Niki

Greetings from Grove Creek said...

I'm also glad I made it to the wedding. It was beautiful, and I am glad your pictures turned out so cute. You were a beautiful bride - I am just echoing Niki at this point - but it was a lovely day. The candy buffet was amazing. So many choices, not enough hands in the jars!!!!

I just want to know what the heck Niki is doing up at 6:14 a.m. blogging for? 6 a.m. is for sleeping.

I also can't wait for others to start blogging. This is like Sunday dinner plus Dusty.